Friday, March 10, 2017

A late Friday Five...3/10



Being an eclectic writer...

I know it feels like it's been forever since I had a release. Believe me, I get it, and I'm over here working feverishly trying to fix that. 



In the past week, I have worked on four books:
1. I finished the first draft of Found At the Bookstore.
2. I sent a secret project to the proofreader.
3. I sent Believe in the Wish to my editor.
4. I'm writing on the first draft of Shiver.

In other words, please be patient with me for a little bit longer. I have a TON coming at you. 

But with that being said, I realize my release schedule for this year is very m/m heavy...with only an m/m/f thrown into the mix. 

So, I'm trying to push through and carve out time to finish an m/f romantic suspense that I started a couple of years ago. I love the start of it...but other projects have just taken precedence...so it's never been finished. 


M/f readers, don't abandon me. I promise I have things coming for you...despite how it looks right now.


What I'm listening to...
Last week while we were in San Antonio, the new Ed Sheeran album dropped. I love it so much, but this song works for me so much. Even my 9 yo came in when it was playing and stopped everything to listen and download it. I love it!




Reality TV is back...
95% of the time, I don't watch TV. I haven't since I took up writing full time. Something in my schedule had to give...TV was it. But it's not fair to my husband to ignore him in the evenings, so I tend to be in the living room in the evenings. I just don't watch whatever's on while I work on my laptop. 



This time of the year, that all changes. We religiously watch two reality shows and they're both back. I love them so much and am so happy to have these shows back in my life (and upon typing that, I'm now feeling like maybe my life is more than a little sad...LOL!)


Lemon Zinger Tea is a gift from the germ gods...

If you're on any of my social media, you know I've been sick this week (if you aren't on my FB, be thankful...because I'm seriously whiney when I'm sick). But this week I'm so thankful for Lemon Zinger Tea. It's not a miracle cure, but when I have a cold/sore throat there is nothing better. I've lived with this in my mug this week...you know, in between all the whining.



Hallelujah...Spring Break is next week!

Nine straight days of sleeping in. 
I am so ready. 
I love my bed. 
I can't wait.


Have a great weekend, everyone! I hope you find a great read this weekend AND spend some quality time in your bed, too. 
smiles,
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment